ELITE’s overall safety goals are summed up in our corporate safety policy (click on PDF links below).
In order to work towards and maintain the ultimate goal of an injury and accident free workplace, we ensure each, and every employee is trained to meet, or exceed all mandated requirements, by all governing bodies, at all times, with no exceptions.
ELITE’s responsibility to the environment includes (but is not limited to):
- Keeping contaminents, debris, and silt out of waterways and sewer systems.
- Preventing mud, dirt and rocks from being removed from jobsites, and being deposited on to roadways.
- Minimizing dust and debris from being blown off jobsites.
- Treat all trees as an asset to our environment.
- Reduce the liklihood of any damage to a tree’s branch, trunk, leave, or root system.
Release or Spill of Contamination
- Take all precautions to prevent pollutants, in any quantity, from being released into the environment.
- Report any incident of release or spill of toxic, or potentially harmful materials.
Downloadable Environmental Health & Safety Policies
Elite JL Inc. General Health & Safety Policy
Elite JL Inc. Working at Heights Policy
Elite JL Inc. Working at Heights Hazard Assessment
Elite JL Inc. PPE Policy
Elite JL Inc. Confined Space Policy